A bank at the service of its clients
Natixis is the corporate, investment, insurance and financial services arm of Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France.
Our priority – Our clients' best interests
At Natixis, the long-term best interests of our clients come first.
Based on a strategic dialog and a 360 vision of their needs, challenges, risks and interests, we build a long-term trusting relationship with our clients.
All our resources, talents and energy are geared to providing the best client support.
We harness all our expertise and combine them to design the best banking, financial and insurance solutions.
- A risk culture and in-depth sector-based knowledge,
- Strong value-added and regularly recognized expertise,
- The strength of a business backed by Groupe BPCE, the second-largest banking group in France, for which Natixis designs products and services that are distributed by two large retail networks: Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne.
With Natixis, you have the guarantee of our long-lasting commitment.
Three core businesses with complementary expertise
We provide customized solutions to meet the specific needs of companies, financial institutions and institutional investors. We also design products and services tailored to the client base of Groupe BPCE’s two retail networks .
To do so, we draw on the complementary areas of expertise of our three core businesses:
- Wholesale Banking (Coverage & Advisory, Financing & Market Solutions);
- Investment Solutions (Asset Management, Private Banking) & Insurance;
- Specialized Financial Services.
Natixis is listed on the Paris stock exchange.
An international bank
Natixis boasts more than 16,000 experts in 36 countries (excluding financial stakes).
It is present mainly in three geographic zones: