Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Natixis Global Asset Management sponsors a series of popular jazz events with two well-respected organizations – the Newport Jazz Festival ...
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Zoom on Mirova, the Responsible Investment subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management, whose engaged management solutions are aimed at combining value creation with sustainable development
Philippe Zaouati answered three questions :
- How does Mirova fit in with COP 21?
- How does redirecting investments help the energy transition?
- What are the main initiatives set up at Mirova?
- yesterday : "Currency wars": What are the consequences of this global non-cooperative monetary equilibrium?
- yesterday : What does the new “normal” equilibrium in OECD countries look like?
- yesterday : Population ageing (anticipated) and deindustrialisation are creating a chronic imbalance between global private savings (high) and investment (lower), causing a global deflationary risk
- on 9/1/15 : The "permanent financial crisis"
- on 8/31/15 : France: To restore growth, it is perhaps time to end the homeopathic treatment