Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
For the eleventh consecutive year, Natixis is taking part in European Sustainable Development Week. The event is being organized by the ...
"Brexit to Hell !"
About the video
On April 8, Natixis’ cross-expertise research team presented its new study called “Brexit to Hell !” The study presents a scenario where the UK exits the EU and what kind of uncertainties it would cause Speakers Alan Lemangen, Economist for Europe Thomas Zlowodzki ,Credit Strategist
- yesterday : Could a global financial crisis come from the United States in 2017?
- yesterday : Since when has risk aversion been correlated with the oil price, and why?
- yesterday : Quantitative easing and low real long-term interest rates: Are the expected effects visible in OECD countries?
- yesterday : Are US interest rates still correlated with those in the rest of the world
- yesterday : What would happen if US economic policy was “Europeanised”?