Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
As part of the 19th Handicapped Employment Week event, Natixis is organizing a host of events to increase employee awareness about ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- yesterday : The euro zone: A machine for producing weak growth?
- yesterday : The increasing size of outstanding financial assets (equities, bonds, short-term securities, credit) is destabilising economies: What can be done?
- yesterday : Characteristics of the end of an expansion cycle in the United States?
- yesterday : Oil at 45 dollars per barrel: Which countries are struggling? What consequences?
- yesterday : When counter-cyclical economic policies are implemented, their medium-term effects are not taken into account