Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
about the author
Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Factor
- on 4/18/14 : Where have listed equities been used to finance the economy?
- on 4/18/14 : Primarily a demand problem in Germany and Spain; primarily a supply problem in France and Italy: What consequences?
- on 4/16/14 : France: The distortion of the economy towards services will continue
- on 4/16/14 : In countries where there is a supply problem linked to labour costs (France, Italy), it seems reasonable to first lower corporate taxes and only later, once this tax cut has had positive impacts, to correct the resulting fiscal deficit
- on 4/15/14 : If Russia became the new Iran, which European companies would suffer most from severe sanctions ?