Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Natixis has been committed supporter of the Gustave Roussy Foundation since 2011 and has renewed its sponsorship for three new research ...
« Negative interest rates – from central banks with love »
About the video
On July 7, Natixis’ cross-expertise research team presented its new study called “Negative interest rates – from central banks with love”
- on 7/11/16 : The supply of outstanding risk-free bonds is now declining, while risk-free assets are in high demand
- on 7/11/16 : Brexit: The economic shock is small, but the effects may be the result of uncertainty, risk aversion, wealth effects, etc.
- on 7/11/16 : Absence of inflation despite low unemployment: The mechanisms in the United States and Germany are very different
- on 7/11/16 : Reduction in public debt ratios: What solutions are still available?
- on 7/11/16 : Does the Triffin dilemma apply to the United States and the euro zone?