Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Committed to taking an active part in transmitting culture and to contributing to the emergence of tomorrow’s talents, Natixis is ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- 1:23 PM : United States: What happens when unemployment reaches the level of structural unemployment?
- 1:18 PM : Trend break in productivity gains after the crisis in OECD countries: Why?
- 1:11 PM : The problem with bubbles is that they burst
- 1:05 PM : Many countries (for example the United States and Germany) are shifting to an economy driven by consumption, housing investment and services, not corporate investment and industry: What are the consequences?
- 10:54 AM : Is the German economy that robust?