Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
On January 29, sixteen teams of students came to Natixis to defend their project and try to win one of the C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards. Discover ...
Patrick Artus - 2015 Economic Outlook (video)
About the program
Patrick Artus, Chief Economist and member of Natixis’ Executive committee.
- on 4/24/15 : How will Japan's economic policy experiment end? In every case, with further quantitative easing and the transfer of Japan's public debt onto the Bank of Japan's balance sheet
- on 4/24/15 : Have competitiveness problems caught up with Germany?
- on 4/24/15 : Why did euro-zone countries take the risk of running up huge fiscal deficits in 2008-2009?
- on 4/24/15 : What if the United States and China dipped into recession?
- on 4/23/15 : The underlying causes of the rise in emerging currency risk