Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
On January 29, sixteen teams of students came to Natixis to defend their project and try to win one of the C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards. Discover ...
Patrick Artus - 2015 Economic Outlook (video)
About the program
Patrick Artus, Chief Economist and member of Natixis’ Executive committee.
- 3:14 PM : Euro-zone countries and the euro zone as a whole now have very large gross external assets and debt: This makes the depreciation of the euro more favourable and an exit from the euro impossible
- yesterday : Euro-zone countries’ export capacity determines the standard of living that is compatible with external equilibrium
- yesterday : The effect of the oil price fall on US and European financial markets via its effect on the surpluses of oil-exporting countries
- on 3/30/15 : Why did the ECB not adopt quantitative easing in 2009 or 2011?
- on 3/30/15 : The disastrous effect of the ageing of capital