Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
“Silver Economy: an opportunity for France”
About the video
On October 10, Natixis’ cross-expertise research team presented its new study called “Silver Economy: an opportunity for France”.
- 2:41 PM : Very large investment flows to emerging countries: A reasonable decision, or a dangerous decision caused by the low returns in OECD countries?
- 2:37 PM : What is going to become of central banks’ inflation targets?
- 2:33 PM : What to make of the development of new technologies?
- 2:27 PM : There are no longer excess private savings in the OECD
- 2:21 PM : Spain is the only major OECD country, together with the United States, that has reindustrialised in the recent period