Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Natixis Global Asset Management sponsors a series of popular jazz events with two well-respected organizations – the Newport Jazz Festival ...
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Zoom on Mirova, the Responsible Investment subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management, whose engaged management solutions are aimed at combining value creation with sustainable development
Philippe Zaouati answered three questions :
- How does Mirova fit in with COP 21?
- How does redirecting investments help the energy transition?
- What are the main initiatives set up at Mirova?
- 2:50 PM : What will happen if inflation in the euro zone remains close to 1% for a long time?
- 1:46 PM : The particular functioning of the oil market that explains why oil prices are likely to remain low
- yesterday : The situation of the global economy is usefully and simply described by an economic theory: The overlapping generations model with public debt and asset price bubbles
- yesterday : Why are the Chinese authorities not really combatting deflation?
- yesterday : After the 2008-2009 crisis, France showed all the characteristics that would make a supply-stimulating policy effective