Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Natixis has been committed supporter of the Gustave Roussy Foundation since 2011 and has renewed its sponsorship for three new research ...
« Negative interest rates – from central banks with love »
About the video
On July 7, Natixis’ cross-expertise research team presented its new study called “Negative interest rates – from central banks with love”
- yesterday : A new banking risk in the euro zone: No longer the risk of a bank liquidity or default crisis, but the risk of a contraction caused by the low profitability of euro-zone banks
- yesterday : EUROZONE INFLATION DISAPPOINTED IN AUGUST
- yesterday : Political risk: what market impact ?
- on 8/30/16 : United States: An economy at the service of shareholders
- on 8/29/16 : In the future, global growth will have to come from Africa and South Asia: What challenges and conditions?