General Meeting May 26, 2011
The General Shareholders' Meeting of Natixis will be held on Thursday, May 26, 2011 at 3:00 p.m. at Carrousel du Louvre, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris.
This Shareholders' Meeting will be combined. It will handle resolutions
concerning the ordinary shareholders' meeting (e.g. approval of 2010 accounts)
and others concerning the extraordinary shareholders' meeting (e.g. renewal of
authorizations and financial delegations).
Registration and access to the meeting will begin at 1:30 p.m. for shareholders who already have their admission card.
* available during one year in French only.
- An admission card is required to attend the meeting. Such cards are available upon request to your financial intermediary.
- Without an admission card, we might not be able to check your shareholder status, thus preventing you from attending the meeting.
How to attend
Each Natixis shareholder can attend the General
Shareholders' Meeting and vote regardless of the number of shares held, provided
these shares were registered three business days before the meeting, i.e.
Monday, May 23, 2011 at 00:00 Paris time (GMT +2).
- Holders of pure registered shares or administered registered shares will be receiving by mail at their home address the "Annual General Shareholders’ Meeting Notice" with details on the agenda of the meeting and how to take part in the meeting.
- Holders of bearer shares deposited with a financial intermediary (e.g. a bank) will be notified of the meeting by press announcement. Such holders will need to ask their financial agent for an admission card.