Natixis rewarded at the 2012 Grands Prix des Actifs du Patrimoine event
On June 5, AGEFI handed over the Grands Prix des Actifs du Patrimoine awards (7th edition). This event rewards the best collective financial products (life insurance policies or health and benefit protection solutions) that are distributed in France to high-net-worth clients.
The AGEFI Actifs Grands Prix were broken down into two categories: Innovation and Distribution.
New products and new options on existing products, launched between April 1, 2011 and March 31, 2012 were surveyed based on innovation and originality. The jury is made up of representatives of independent entities specializing in financial products.
These awards concern all types of products:
- Mutual funds
- Life insurance policies
- Individual protection (excluding health insurance): creditor insurance, key-man insurance, term life/disability insurance, Madelin TNS, whole life or dependency insurance.
For more information: http://evenements.agefi.fr/minisite-a_propos.php?docid=7610
Three winners from Natixis
- Natixis Asset Management was rewarded in the Distribution category, which covers the most-widely distributed products in their respective categories in France. CNP Court Terme, one of the funds managed by Natixis Asset Management on behalf of CNP, won the Actif d’or (Gold) Distribution award in the "Bond Fund maturing in under one year - networks" category.
- Ossiam, a subsidiary of Natixis Global Asset Management, won the Actif d’argent (Silver) Innovation award in the Mutual Fund category for its ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds*) “Equal Weight”. The OSSIAM ETF EURO STOXX 50 EQUAL WEIGHT NR fund had already been voted “Most innovative ETF of the year” by Feri Eurorating and the German magazine Capital, last November.
- Natixis Assurances Partenaires obtained, for the second consecutive year, the Actif de bronze (Bronze) Innovation award in the Life insurance category. After Soprane 1818 in 2011, Astriade Patrimoine** was also rewarded. Its group management under mandate combined with discretionary management, its free automatic arbitration options and its “dependency capital” option were particularly praised.
* or trackers: mutual funds that replicate the performance of an index.
**Astriade Patrimoine is a pre-customized “turnkey” life insurance offer designed for a number of partners, which enables independent financial advisors to implement many solutions for their high-net-worth clients