Attend Patrimonia on September 27 and 28
Natixis will attend Patrimonia, the annual conference for wealth management professionals.
Several Natixis’ business lines will be brought together at Patrimonia, which will be held on September 27 and 28 at the Congress Center of Lyon:
- NAMI-AEW Europe, a real-estate portfolio management company approved by the French financial market authority AMF and mainly dedicated to private clients,
- Equity Markets (Corporate and Investment Banking), equity investment solutions designed for private banking clients,
- Natixis Assurances Partenaires, life insurance solutions dedicated to private banks and IFA platforms,
- Natixis Life, life insurance and capitalization products within the scope of the free provision of services (a Luxembourg company),
- Natixis Global Asset Management, worldwide player in asset management (with the presence of Dorval Finance, the expert in flexible wealth management and H2O Asset Management, expert in international and currency bond management),
- Sélection 1818, the global multiproduct and multiservice platform of Banque Privée 1818, dedicated to independent financial advisors and their clients.
Natixis’ experts at your service
Round tables and workshops will be organized to help better understand the environmental changes and review the regulatory context.
Natixis will provide its expertise at five workshops on Thursday, September 27:
11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Bilan des marchés 2012 et quelles perspectives pour l'année 2013. Les résultats de l'enquête Morningstar. [Review of 2012 markets and prospects for 2013. Results of the Morningstar survey.]
Bruno Crastes, Chief Executive Officer of H2O Asset Management, a subsidiary of Natixis Global Asset Management, alongside other partners
2:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- Crise de la zone euro et stratégie financière. [Euro zone crisis and financial strategy.]
Patrick Artus, Head of Economic Research, Natixis
- Quelle place pour les marchés actions dans la nouvelle hiérarchie des risques ? [What place for equity markets in the new hierarchy of risks?]
Louis Bert, Chairman, Dorval Finance, a subsidiary of Natixis Global Asset Management, alongside other partners
5:45 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
- Solvency II et fonds euros : l'assurance vie existe encore. Vive l'assurance vie ! [Solvency II and euro funds: life insurance still exists. Long life to life insurance!]
Christophe Le Pape, Head of Strategy, Investments, Risk and International, Natixis Assurances Partenaires, alongside other partners
- La pierre papier a retrouvé ses lettres de noblesse auprès des épargnants. Est-on face à un risque de baisse des rendements ? [Real-estate investments have regained investors’ confidence. Are we faced with a risk of lower yields?]
Louis-Renaud Margerand, Head of Development, Nami-AEW Europe, alongside other partners
Patrimonia, a conference recognized by market players
Close to 6,000 participants – independent financial advisors, employees from banking and insurance networks, certified public accountants, attorneys, notaries, life-insurance brokers, general insurance agents or financial advisors – meet every year at this conference which is a mecca for discussions and the greatest annual event for financial professionals.
Patrimonia enables them to establish new partnerships and to update their knowledge in the legal, tax, financial and wealth management areas thanks to renowned personalities and experts’ lightened contributions.
Unique in its concept and its reputation, Patrimonia is supported by the major professional organizations and recognized as part of the training requirements imposed by the supervisory authorities.