Compliance and observance of ethical rules are part of the core values of Natixis.
Through its actions for prevention and control, the Compliance Division supports the trust that our customers, the markets and the regulators give us. It represents also a protection for our Bank, as for all of us.
The Compliance Division protects Natixis' customers, the bank itself and its employees from any non-compliance risk. It also serves the public interest in fighting against terrorist financing and money laundering.
Compliance covers the following areas:
- the general rules of information management (circulation of confidential and/or inside information, compiling and updating insiders lists...);
- management of conflicts of interests and organization of information barriers;
- relationships with customers and/or counterparties (Know Your Customer principle and obligation to inform the customer...);
- relationships with the markets (prevention of market abuse, supervision of financial analysis...);
- rules of conduct for employees of Natixis (declaration of personal transactions, deals in Natixis shares, management of professional licenses and certifications...);
- fight against money laundering and terrorist financing;
- whistleblowing policy.