Expertise to serve our clients
Wholesale Banking advises 1f40 and assists companies, institutional investors, insurers, banks and public-sector organizations.
Areas of expertise
- Advisory: M&A, primary equity, capital advisory
- Financing: vanilla and structured
- Capital markets: equities, fixed income, credit, forex and commodities
- Global Transaction Banking: account-keeping and treasury products, cash management, trade finance and correspondent banking
- Research: economic, credit, equity and quantitative
The Bank leverages the expertise and highly technical skills of its teams, and provides industry-recognized research to build innovative and mix-and-matchable solutions.
An international footprint
Wholesale Banking is present on the main financial markets via three international platforms: Americas, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
Coverage: a driving force dedicated to clients
Wholesale Banking’s coverage teams work closely with all the Bank’s businesses to advise and offer clients the solutions best suited to their specific needs. These dedicated teams work closely with clients on a long-term basis, leveraging their strong local presence in France. At international level, this is achieved with the assistance of the Bank’s three Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA platforms.