Natixis is supporting European Sustainable Development Week from May 30 to June 5, 2019, as it organizes a series of events and initiatives for its staff.
European Sustainable Development Week encourages all stakeholders – states, companies and civil society – to make an active contribution to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) that are part of the 2030 Agenda.
Our staff are at the very heart of change
Our teams are the key proponents of our shift towards a more environmentally-conscious model and greater social awareness.
Take a look at our range of in-house initiatives on power, mobility, waste, biodiversity and responsible digital practices.
We are organizing a number of awareness initiatives and events for our teams as part of European Sustainable Development week, including:
- A plogging race to run while picking up waste;
- A conference on biodiversity by biologist Pierre-Henri Gouyon;
- The launch of a MOOC – online training for all our staff – on Environmental and Social Responsibility (ESR).
Sustainable development: commitment and beyond
We combine value creation with a responsible approach to ensure sustainable development, making Environmental and Social Responsibility (ESR) an integral part of our corporate strategy, based on three key aspects:
- Developing sustainable business;
- Risk management by factoring ESG criteria into our financing and investments,
- Controlling our direct impact on the environment and mobilizing our employees with respect to ESR.