A great number of our staff are involved in solidarity initiatives to work for a fairer and more sustainable society.
Natixis set up a simple and participative workplace charity giving scheme in November 2019. All staff in France can now support one of the five causes selected via this partnership with the company microDON and make a small charitable donation – anywhere from a few cents to a few euros – straight from their salary each month, while Natixis matches all donations made in this program.
Just a year after launch, more than €50,000 has already been raised for the causes selected.
A range of other giving initiatives also emerged during the Covid-19 crisis, as many of our staff rallied worldwide to fight the pandemic and support carers, research or help the most vulnerable.
Depuis 2013, nos collaborateurs ont l’opportunité de réaliser un Congé Solidaire® avec l’association Planète Urgence. Ces congés solidaires ont été organisés dans des domaines d’intervention variés : protection de la biodiversité, appui socio-éducatif, renforcement des compétences des adultes, etc. Plus de 150 missions ont été effectuées depuis l’origine.
A range of community initiatives have also been developed on our international platforms;
- Support for a solidarity store in Madrid
- Meal distribution to the homeless in London
- Meal distribution to workers in work camps during Ramadan in Dubai
- Company partnership and strong mobilization from staff to support For a Child’s Smile in Asia-Pacific
- Book collection for associations Adiflor and Bibliothèques Sans Frontières
- Business clothes collection for la Cravate Solidaire
- Toy collection for Secours populaire or the association Rejoué
- Christmas market for Secours populaire organized in various Natixis office buildings.
Do not miss anything! Receive an alert of upcoming news.