Natixis will organize the second edition of its “Work & Life Week”, entailing various events on the work-life quality theme, from June 19 to 23, 2017, as part of the “Work & Life at Natixis” program set up in early 2016. <br> The aim of this initiative is to support staff as they focus on the +Efficient +Collective & +Zen cornerstones of the project.
A week of initiatives to promote work-life quality
Following on from the various initiatives already taken to promote work-life quality for its staff, Natixis is organizing the second edition of its “Work&Life Week” from June 19 to 23, a week-long series of inspiring events to support staff and help them think and work differently.
A number of events are being organized for staff in France and internationally, including the following key initiatives:
- A series of conferences focused on collaborative corporate culture: encouraging innovation and collaboration via design thinking, taking ownership of the offices of tomorrow, learning to practice mindfulness, optimizing business relationships in a cross-cultural environment and learning more about the importance of kindness at work with philosopher Emmanuel Jaffelin.
- A photo competition on the theme of “Daily life at work - in color!”
Staff can send in their photos to share their everyday working environment. Two winners will be selected from among applicants.
- Entertainment and surprises
A number of events and initiatives will help promote wellbeing in a relaxed environment, such as a juice bar, fruit baskets, café-concert for the music festival traditionally celebrated in France on Midsummer’s day, and introduction to laughter yoga, etc.
Work & Life at Natixis: company-wide initiative on work-life quality
In early 2016, Natixis launched its Work & Life at Natixis initiative, a corporate-wide program designed to enhance work-life quality. This cross-company multi-business line program aims at promoting wellbeing at work while also helping staff address the challenges raised by business transformation.
Three key aspects “+efficient, +collective & +zen” provide the cornerstones for the various company-wide initiatives involved in this program.
The Senior Management Committee signed a charter of 15 pledges to promote work-life balance, while Natixis also signed a company-wide agreement aimed at further fostering work-life quality.
This agreement is based on four key areas:
- Create the conditions that promote high-quality work
- Strengthen the quality of working relationships and cooperation
- Improve wellbeing at work
- Better take on board the human impacts of restructuring projects
Natixis was also awarded the “Top Employer France 2017” certification, which recognizes the bank’s commitment to enhancing its working environment.
Do not miss anything! Receive an alert of upcoming news.