Participation in collective initiatives
Natixis is involved in several international initiatives and think tanks concerning sustainable development
- Natixis joined in 2018 the act4nature initiative led by the Association Entreprises pour l'Environnement (EpE). In April 2020, it committed to provide concrete solutions for the conservation of biological diversity and its restoration by mobilizing all of its businesses. Read the Natixis’ individual commitments here.
- Signatory to the United Nations Global Compact. Our commitment to human rights, labor, the environment and anti-corruption was confirmed by Natixis' CEO in July 2014.
- Signatory to the Equator Principles, a framework for determining, assessing and managing environmental and social risk in project finance transactions.
- Participant in the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) whose objective is to inform investors about companies’ greenhouse gas emissions and climate change strategies
- Signatory of the Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI)
A French network designed to study and promote socially responsible investment (SRI), corporate social responsibility as well as all the issues related to sustainable development