Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
At the fourth edition of the C.A.M.P.U.S Awards, Natixis rewarded the Vive les Vacances ! [Long live the holidays!] socio-cultural project ...
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Zoom on Mirova, the Responsible Investment subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management, whose engaged management solutions are aimed at combining value creation with sustainable development
Philippe Zaouati answered three questions :
- How does Mirova fit in with COP 21?
- How does redirecting investments help the energy transition?
- What are the main initiatives set up at Mirova?
- on 7/30/15 : How will the story of OECD countries’ public debt end?
- on 7/29/15 : The worst-case scenario for the global economy
- on 7/29/15 : The polarisation of the labour market in one country can be offset by redistributive policies; between euro-zone countries, it increases inequality sharply in the absence of redistributive policies (federalism)
- on 7/29/15 : Without the "new ECB", the euro would probably already have disappeared; but the need for ECB intervention may be permanent
- on 7/29/15 : The low level of growth in the euro zone is not surprising: The euro zone continues to waste its savings