Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Natixis has been committed supporter of the Gustave Roussy Foundation since 2011 and has renewed its sponsorship for three new research ...
« Negative interest rates – from central banks with love »
About the video
On July 7, Natixis’ cross-expertise research team presented its new study called “Negative interest rates – from central banks with love”
- on 9/26/16 : Monetary dominance or fiscal dominance?
- on 9/26/16 : Beyond reforms and political risk, Italy’s macroeconomy is a huge concern
- on 9/26/16 : France’s efforts to improve its competitiveness have been quickly undone by policies in other countries
- on 9/26/16 : The Federal Reserve’s first rate hike will have a massive impact; its view of the US economy is therefore crucial
- on 9/26/16 : The key role of the energy sector (oil sector) in the United States