Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Committed to taking an active part in transmitting culture and to contributing to the emergence of tomorrow’s talents, Natixis is ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- yesterday : What strategy for France if the world becomes a domestic service economy?
- yesterday : What would be a coherent strategy for China?
- yesterday : What does the ECB seek to obtain when it announces monetary expansion that it knows it will not be able to implement
- on 2/10/16 : Is there reason to fear a sharp depreciation of the Chinese RMB?
- on 2/10/16 : If the oil price remains low for a long time, what will OECD countries do with the extra income?