Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
As part of the 19th Handicapped Employment Week event, Natixis is organizing a host of events to increase employee awareness about ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- 5:12 PM : Via which mechanisms does Draghi think the ECB’s expansionary monetary policy will drive up inflation in the euro zone?
- 4:24 PM : Would a higher fiscal deficit than expected initially in the euro zone be cause for concern?
- 4:19 PM : What could generate more inflation in the euro zone?
- 4:14 PM : The contemporary monetisation through quantitative easing is very different from the monetisation of public debt in conventional macroeconomics
- yesterday : The euro zone: A machine for producing weak growth?