Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Every year, Natixis rewards student projects selected for their spirit of solidarity and collective intelligence.
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Zoom on Mirova, the Responsible Investment subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management, whose engaged management solutions are aimed at combining value creation with sustainable development
Philippe Zaouati answered three questions :
- How does Mirova fit in with COP 21?
- How does redirecting investments help the energy transition?
- What are the main initiatives set up at Mirova?
- on 10/2/15 : Should US monetary policy have been conducted differently since the 2008 crisis? The Federal Reserve should have begun normalising its post-crisis monetary policy in 2013
- on 10/2/15 : Despite the decision on 17 September, the Federal Reserve is in a better position than other central banks: US growth is no longer dependent on an expansionary monetary policy
- on 10/2/15 : The ECB and the Bank of Japan trapped by their "lie"?
- on 10/2/15 : Spain: A real estate recovery with regional disparities
- on 10/1/15 : China: The struggle between "long-termist” economists and "short-termist” policies