Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
To mark World Malaria Day, which is organized every year on April 25, Natixis has again pledged its commitment to fighting this killer ...
Patrick Artus - 2015 Economic Outlook (video)
About the program
Patrick Artus, Chief Economist and member of Natixis’ Executive committee.
- on 4/24/15 : How will Japan's economic policy experiment end? In every case, with further quantitative easing and the transfer of Japan's public debt onto the Bank of Japan's balance sheet
- on 4/24/15 : Have competitiveness problems caught up with Germany?
- on 4/24/15 : Why did euro-zone countries take the risk of running up huge fiscal deficits in 2008-2009?
- on 4/24/15 : What if the United States and China dipped into recession?
- on 4/23/15 : The underlying causes of the rise in emerging currency risk