Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
As part of the 19th Handicapped Employment Week event, Natixis is organizing a host of events to increase employee awareness about ...
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- on 11/27/15 : How will OECD economies evolve structurally?
- on 11/27/15 : Are there good reasons not to accept 1% inflation in the euro zone?
- on 11/27/15 : Can the Federal Reserve be replaced by a mathematical formula?
- on 11/27/15 : It is not the absolute value of growth but the gap between growth and potential growth that needs to be analysed
- on 11/27/15 : The ineffectiveness of demand stimulation in France should give food for thought