Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Committed to taking an active part in transmitting culture and to contributing to the emergence of tomorrow’s talents, Natixis is ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- 10:57 AM : Is there really a correlation between the dollar/euro exchange rate and the oil price?
- 9:33 AM : Where will the ECB’s liquidity go?
- 9:32 AM : An upside for the euro zone in 2016?
- 9:31 AM : Manufacturing industry is concentrating in a small number of countries: This spells trouble for the other countries
- yesterday : The destabilisation of the global economy: A cumulative effect of economic policy errors