Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
At the fourth edition of the C.A.M.P.U.S Awards, Natixis rewarded the Vive les Vacances ! [Long live the holidays!] socio-cultural project ...
5th edition of the Central Banks, Supranationals, Agencies and Sovereign Wealth Funds seminar(May 26 to 29, 2015)
About the video
Some 60 clients of which 43 public institutions from different countries took part in the event,
in the presence of François Pérol, Chairman of Natixis Board of Directors, and Laurent Mignon, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis.
Natixis provided clients with its insight on prospects for European growth, and the expected impacts on financial markets of the ECB’s monetary policy measures and the Juncker Investment Plan implementation.
- yesterday : Agreement on Greece: As it has done since 2009, Europe gains time and makes Greece's situation even worse
- yesterday : France: Further discussion of the supply and demand issue
- yesterday : It is perhaps best not to hope for another oil price fall
- yesterday : It is difficult to exit an expansionary monetary policy that has been maintained for a long time
- yesterday : United States: What is becoming of the concept of NAIRU? A major problem for the Federal Reserve