Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
At the fourth edition of the C.A.M.P.U.S Awards, Natixis rewarded the Vive les Vacances ! [Long live the holidays!] socio-cultural project ...
5th edition of the Central Banks, Supranationals, Agencies and Sovereign Wealth Funds seminar(May 26 to 29, 2015)
About the video
Some 60 clients of which 43 public institutions from different countries took part in the event,
in the presence of François Pérol, Chairman of Natixis Board of Directors, and Laurent Mignon, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis.
Natixis provided clients with its insight on prospects for European growth, and the expected impacts on financial markets of the ECB’s monetary policy measures and the Juncker Investment Plan implementation.
- 10:10 AM : Confidence in the ECB is low, even in some core euro-zone countries: Why?
- yesterday : Even abnormal currency areas (which do not correspond to optimal currency areas) are irreversible because of the presence of external debt in the common currency
- yesterday : If monetary policies were coordinated internationally, they would now become relatively more expansionary in the countries suffering from the appreciation of their currencies and/or the oil price fall
- on 6/30/15 : It will eventually be realised that the euro-zone economy is the most reassuring in the world
- on 6/30/15 : How can “desertification” of the periphery of a currency area be avoided? Or: what is the long-term solution for Greece?