Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Natixis endeavors to reveal treasures of the French and world cultural heritage to the public. As part of this policy, it is sponsoring ...
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Zoom on Mirova, the Responsible Investment subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management, whose engaged management solutions are aimed at combining value creation with sustainable development
Philippe Zaouati answered three questions :
- How does Mirova fit in with COP 21?
- How does redirecting investments help the energy transition?
- What are the main initiatives set up at Mirova?
- yesterday : It is when growth is above potential growth that fiscal deficits must be reduced: The examples of France and Italy
- yesterday : What are we to think of the euro zone's external surplus?
- yesterday : Since 2013, capital has flowed from low to high per capita capital countries: An inevitable weakening of long-term growth
- yesterday : "True" global growth: A long-term view
- yesterday : The fundamental causes of the ineffectiveness of monetary policy: The example of the euro zone