Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Committed to taking an active part in transmitting culture and to contributing to the emergence of tomorrow’s talents, Natixis is ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- on 2/12/16 : Has there been non-industrial growth already in the past? The cases of the United States and the euro zone
- on 2/12/16 : The significant effects of cost competition are always underestimated in an economic and monetary union
- on 2/12/16 : What changes should be made now to euro-zone countries’ fiscal policies
- on 2/12/16 : Can we understand the differences between job creation in 2015 in the four major euro-zone countries?
- on 2/12/16 : France and Italy: The qualitative (reforms, confidence, labour market rules, etc.) is prevailing over the quantitative (demand, profitability)