Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Committed to taking an active part in transmitting culture and to contributing to the emergence of tomorrow’s talents, Natixis is ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- on 2/5/16 : The euro appears to have depreciated sharply, but in reality this has done little to boost the euro-zone economy
- on 2/5/16 : Clouds over the euro zone in 2017?
- on 2/5/16 : Inflation and growth: When is there a conflict of objectives for monetary policy?
- on 2/5/16 : Global growth: Its weakness is structural and persistent and should come as no surprise
- on 2/5/16 : In which cases is a currency depreciation efficient?