Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Committed to taking an active part in transmitting culture and to contributing to the emergence of tomorrow’s talents, Natixis is ...
En route to COP21 - Renewable energy financing
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- 5:01 PM : The destabilisation of the global economy: A cumulative effect of economic policy errors
- 4:55 PM : By a series of eliminations, we conclude that ECB liquidity should ultimately be reinvested in European equities
- on 2/5/16 : The euro appears to have depreciated sharply, but in reality this has done little to boost the euro-zone economy
- on 2/5/16 : Clouds over the euro zone in 2017?
- on 2/5/16 : Inflation and growth: When is there a conflict of objectives for monetary policy?