Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
As part of the 19th Handicapped Employment Week event, Natixis is organizing a host of events to increase employee awareness about ...
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Stéphane Pasquier, Chief Executive Officer of Natixis Energéco, and Ranjan Moulik, Global Head of Power and Renewables, Global Infrastructure & Projects department, answered our questions
• How can COP21 drive the renewable energy market?
• How is Natixis positioned on these markets and what kind of projects are financed?
• What are the key trends?
- yesterday : Have the euro-zone countries used the ECB’s support to implement reforms to increase the euro zone’s potential growth?
- yesterday : Macroeconomic outlook for 2016: No better or worse than 2015
- on 11/25/15 : The transmission mechanisms of euro-zone monetary policy or why monetary policy is not very effective in the euro zone
- on 11/25/15 : A strange distribution of assets (investments) between the ECB and other investors
- on 11/25/15 : Could there be another crisis in the euro zone?