Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
"Brexit to Hell !"
About the video
On April 8, Natixis’ cross-expertise research team presented its new study called “Brexit to Hell !” The study presents a scenario where the UK exits the EU and what kind of uncertainties it would cause Speakers Alan Lemangen, Economist for Europe Thomas Zlowodzki ,Credit Strategist
- yesterday : Quantitative easing in the euro zone: It is non-residents that have been selling bonds (bought by the ECB), resulting in no change to the financial equilibrium in the zone
- yesterday : The problem with France’s political economy: Public opinion or lobbies reject the economic policies that would be effective; the other economic policies are ineffective
- yesterday : Should stagflation be expected in the euro zone in 2017?
- yesterday : The two threats to the US growth model
- yesterday : The worst scenario for Japan or the euro zone: An exogenous inflationary shock