Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Natixis has been committed supporter of the Gustave Roussy Foundation since 2011 and has renewed its sponsorship for three new research ...
« Negative interest rates – from central banks with love »
About the video
On July 7, Natixis’ cross-expertise research team presented its new study called “Negative interest rates – from central banks with love”
- on 9/22/16 : Which is more dangerous: An internal devaluation or a currency crisis?
- on 9/22/16 : Through what mechanisms does a rise in public debt create a burden for future generations?
- on 9/22/16 : Which large OECD countries have a normal labour market?
- on 9/22/16 : What has caused foreign trade (excluding energy) to deteriorate in some OECD countries?
- on 9/22/16 : Euro zone: It functions very badly, but it cannot break up; will it therefore inevitably have to improve its institutions?