Consumer creditSelect "Natixis Financement credit" in the subject box
Employee savingsNatixis Interépargne, the French leader in employee savings
Solutions for your businessProducts and Services
Solutions for financial institutionsProducts and Services
Every year, Natixis rewards student projects selected for their spirit of solidarity and collective intelligence.
En route to COP21: interview with Philippe Zaouati, CEO of Mirova
About the video
Zoom on Mirova, the Responsible Investment subsidiary of Natixis Asset Management, whose engaged management solutions are aimed at combining value creation with sustainable development
Philippe Zaouati answered three questions :
- How does Mirova fit in with COP 21?
- How does redirecting investments help the energy transition?
- What are the main initiatives set up at Mirova?
- 6:15 PM : The Volkswagen affair: A sign of a problem with the sophistication or technological level of German industry?
- 6:08 PM : The high level of volatility is neutralising all the positive developments and spoiling the positive outlook for the euro zone
- 5:57 PM : From the Chinese to the Japanese growth model
- 4:36 PM : Insufficient supply in one part of the world (emerging countries excluding China), insufficient demand elsewhere (OECD, China, commodity exporters): What consequences?
- yesterday : Is currency depreciation an effective economic policy tool?