Internal and international job mobility
Internal job mobility
Job mobility is a major component of Natixis’ Human Resources policy. It is part of the overall career management system.
Job mobility facilitates professional changes and skills development while reconciling the aspirations, aptitudes and potential of each employee with the company’s current and future challenges.
It also opens new horizons to our employees in Natixis’ various business lines.
A specialized team supports the business line HR managers, who are the employees’ main contacts, to facilitate and support job mobility within Natixis and also Groupe within BPCE. This team:
- promotes cross-functional job mobility, in particular through regular committee meetings
- offers thematic workshops to facilitate the implementation of professional development plans,
- provides employees with documentary resources, giving them access to information on the business lines and the tools needed to help implement their professional career plans,
- manages the job mobility intranet site.
International job mobility
Natixis strives to develop international job mobility among its various entities around the world.
Our international job mobility policy seeks to:
- support and participate in the development of Natixis’ international activities
- contribute to employees’ personal and professional development
- diversify career tracks by helping employees capitalize on their experiences
- promote the diversity of job profiles and managerial culture.