Natixis is launching an innovative training package dedicated to treasurers: myCampus Cash management
Natixis offers its clients the first multimedia and multichannel package, which provides efficient training in cash management techniques and key themes (SEPA direct debit, SEPA mandate management or 3SKey certificate).
An original multimedia training package
This training package is based on innovative educational technologies and solutions.
myCampus Cash management offers its clients:
- a WebTV dedicated to cash management,
- FAQs presented by a 3D avatar,
- e-Learning training modules,
- and a number of documentation resources.
To complete this package, Natixis also developed a Serious Game*. Clients are invited to learn about cash management by the way of a mission that consists in helping a treasurer to organize his/her Treasury department.
An accessible training package
To guarantee optimal access, myCampus Cash management can be accessed via the www.cashmanagement.natixis.com website and also via an iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch® application. Resources may be viewed at any time and the training sessions, once downloaded, can be followed without an Internet connection.
Access myCampus Cash management:
- from your computer:www.cashmanagement.natixis.com
- from an iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®: “myCampus” application to be downloaded from App Store.
* Software application that uses entertainment for serious, educational purposes. The purpose of a serious game is to make the serious dimension attractive using gaming format, interaction, rules and objectives.