Coface Country Risk Conference 2013
To learn everything about the trends of the global economy, watch the videos of the Coface Country Risk Conference 2013
Under the patronage of the Ministry of Economy and Finance and the Ministry of Foreign trade, Coface organized its annual Country Risk Conference on January 22, 2013 at the CNIT Paris-La Défense. The event attracted more than 1,000 participants (companies, bankers, university teachers, journalists, etc.).
You wish to watch the debates once more? You were not available to attend the conference? You need information on the main trends of the global economy and changes in country risk?
See the debates on Youtube. The Conference focused on the five following themes:
- United States: a declining power?
- Eurozone: how can it grow? How can it last? What federalism(s)? France, Italy, Spain: austerity or growth?
- Globalization under stress: Rising protectionism, financing shortage: is global trade under threat?
- What public policy to support exports?
- Growth drivers in 2013 and leeway for public authorities
- European industry competititiveness
- Emerging countries: new context, new challenges, new strategy?
- Are the emerging middle classes the key to success? Who are the emerging middle classes? Does growth in Brazil depend on the middle classes? The middle class and political demands in Russia