Natixis on iPad!
The Natixis essentials are available on the “Natixis Profile” application designed for iPad that can be downloaded from AppStore for free.
Learn about Natixis on an intuitive, practical and interactive media
The “Natixis Profile” application designed for iPad offers a fun and simple means of learning about the Natixis essentials.
Discover the world of Natixis and surf the following:
- Natixis at a Glance: a good overview of our areas of expertise (our strong positions, our business lines), financial solutions tailored to our clients’ needs, our commitments, our history, our key figures, etc.
- Natixis worldwide for more information on our international network
- Experts’ views: watch the videos of our experts giving their views on themes essential to Natixis: market, economic analyses, sustainable development, etc.
- News&Press: inquire into the latest news of Natixis
- Natixis store: access all our business lines’ applications: economic research, employee savings, cash management, etc.
The application, which is regularly updated, is available in French and in English for free.
Natixis’ 2012 highlights on iPad
Natixis also developed an iPad version of its 2012 Yearbook. Learn about the 2012 highlights in a simple and fun manner.
“Natixis Yearbook” has an ergonomic, simple and legible interface, with added contents.
This dynamic version of the Yearbook is available in French.
Available on AppStore
By offering tablet users these iPad applications, Natixis reaffirms its ambition to be closer to clients.
Download Natixis Profile and Natixis Yearbook from AppStore.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.