Natixis continues its conquest of the gift voucher market
Created in March 2006, Titres Cadeaux, a subsidiary of Natixis and La Banque Postale, is the 4th-largest issuer of gift vouchers in France after only 8 years of operation.
Titres Cadeaux issues and organizes the distribution of multi-brand gift checks and cards with professionals, companies, workers’ councils and individuals.
A dynamic, fast-growing market
The company Titres Cadeaux is a dynamic player with the highest growth rate on the market:
- €107 million issued in 2013, i.e. +15% vs. 2012
- €120 million in 2014 (forecast volume), i.e. +12% vs. 2013
- Over 7 million checks produced in 2014
- Over 1 million cards sold
In 2014, the CA DO CARTE card that is sold in FNAC stores and LA POSTE offices consolidated its success with a forecast growth of more than 20%.
The company’s strength: a powerful distribution network
Titres Cadeaux has a major strength, i.e. its distribution network. By relying on the distribution networks of La Poste, La Banque Postale, Banque Populaire and Caisse d’Epargne banks, Titres Cadeaux covers a large and extended territory with more than 8,500 branches throughout France, which were completed in September 2012 by the FNAC network and its 90 stores that distribute the CADO CARTE card range.
Two diversified and original ranges
- CA DO CARTE range
The CA DO CARTE range is the first multi-brand gift card using VISA technology in private mode. CA DO CARTE gift cards range from €20 to €150 and are accepted by over 500 major domestic brands and close to 150 websites. The gift card can be used as part or full payment in a very large network covering all areas of consumption: retail distribution, culture & multimedia, fashion, beauty & wellness, children, sports, etc.
It is a generalist multi-brand card, which comes in a series of 5 visuals. CA DO CARTE comes in blister-packaged form: the buyer can write a personal message and the recipient will receive, along with the gift card, a list of the participating brands. Special event visuals complete the series for Christmas.
In October 2014, Titres Cadeaux launched a new range: CA DO CARTE Édition Universelle, a prepaid multi-brand gift card dedicated to Workers’ Councils and companies.
CA DO CARTE Édition Universelle is a variant of the CA DO CARTE range distributed since 2011 to individuals by La Poste and FNAC. Valid for up to 2 years, CA DO CARTE Édition Universelle can be credited by the company with any exact amount from €10 to €250.
- CA DO CHÈQUE range :
- CA DO CHÈQUE: a multi-brand gift check covering the main areas of consumption, including retail distribution, and accepted by large domestic brands that are leaders in their business sector and present over the whole French territory. A network of over 500 brands representing close to 23,500 acceptance points throughout France, CA DO CHÈQUE is also distributed in the French Overseas departments and in La Réunion with a network of local brands.
- CA DO CHÈQUE Sélection: a multi-brand gift check accepted by 500 domestic and regional brands. It covers all areas of consumption such as fashion, beauty, sports, gastronomy, the hotel industry, travel, decoration, etc.
- CA DO CHÈQUE Culture: a multi-brand gift check dedicated to the cultural leisure sector. Accepted in 130 domestic, regional and local cultural brands and websites, offering culture in its largest sense: books, CDs, DVDs, admission tickets to cinema, theater, museums, concerts, exhibitions, shows, historical monuments, etc.
Natixis Intertitres, Natixis Paiements (Natixis Payment Solutions) and Titres Cadeaux were rewarded at the 2014 Prepaid Awards organized by Club Prépayé, on October 14 in Paris. The CA DO CARTE Édition universelle range, which has just been launched by Titres Cadeaux, received the prize for Best corporate gift card program. Natixis has more than 25 years of expertise in the market of service vouchers and more than 10 years in the human services market. Learn more about the full range of products offered by Natixis Intertitres, including Chèque de Table®, CESU Domalin®, etc.