C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards: the 2018 winners
This February, for the Campus Awards 7th edition, Natixis has awarded 10 students solidarity projects in three different categories: Socio-cultural, socio-sports and sustainable development.
Our juries were delighted by the diversity of the students’ actions, the originality of their initiatives, their involvement and their maturity. Each jury choose to highlight challenging initiatives and projects reflecting this spirit.
Discover the 2018 winners!
Prizes in the socio-cultural category
- 1st prize : 5 000 € - Les P’tits Tutorés - Grenoble Ecole de Management
- 2nd prize: 3 000 € - Mission Sénégal - Néoma Business School
- 3rd prize: 1 500 € - Incredible India - Kedge Business School
Prizes in the socio-sports category
- 1st prize : 5 000 € - Vallée de Cœur - EM Lyon
- 2nd prize : 3 000 € - Uni’Run - HEC
- 3rd prize : 1 500 € - Les Mini-JO - EDHEC
Prizes in the sustainable development category
- 1st prize : 5 000 € : Latitudes - Centrale Supelec
- 2nd prize : 3 000 € : Crédit Mines - Ecole des Mines de St Etienne
- 3rd prize : 1 500 € : Mission Burkina - Kedge Businesss school
And the special jury prize:
The choice being especially difficult this year, the jury decided to award a special prize.
Special prize: 1500 €: Beyond Borders – Audencia, TBS, Université de Lille
Natixis seeks to develop a special relationship with schools and universities. The Campus Awards event is part of Natixis wider goal to contribute to the development of future talents. The students’ projects are also a reflection of Natixis’ actions in favor of the civilian society in France and around the world.