Natixis is holding its first Mid Caps Conference on Tuesday 24 November.
Natixis wants to use this event to create a forum of exchange between investors and mid cap managements and also to generate debate on subjects in the news with input from experts such as Patrick Artus, Chief Economist & member of Natixis Executive Committee.
Several round tables bringing together experts on key midcap themes have been arranged for the event:
- Mid caps, key for growth,
- Does a stock market listing really make a difference?,
- What do investors expect from a euro PP,
- Financing a strategic acquisition,
- Including a private equity fund in the investor pool.
Natixis delivers a range of solutions for mid cap clients, particularly in the financing, equity primary market and private banking fields. Within our Equity Research department, a dedicated mid cap team is geared to leveraging this historic area of expertise within Natixis and promoting mid caps to both specialist and non-specialist asset managers.