Learning Days 2020: the art of sharing and transmitting knowledge
The world is changing, and transformation is at the heart of our daily lives. To succeed, the sharing and transmission of knowledge enable us all to develop our skills and evolve towards new perspectives together.
Unlock your potential! We all have something to share and learn from each other.
This is the baseline of the 2020 edition of the Learning Days, an annual event dedicated to Natixis employees. From September 14 to 25, videoconferences, virtual workshops, radio programs, podcasts, and a challenge will be proposed to encourage employees to reveal and develop their skills.
Highlights of the Learning Days this year:
Videoconferences with keynote speakers
- "Transmission, a whole philosophy!" with Michel Eltchaninoff, editor-in-chief of Philosophie Magazine, Professor and Doctor in philosophy
- "Learn & Kiff, learning off-the-beaten-track" with Alice Vitoux and Stéphane Kersulec, experienced globetrotters
- "The Art of Feedback" with Stéphane Moriou, a world expert speaker on the art and science of feedback
Workshops on various themes
- Collaborative tools: Speach, Klaxoon, Teams
- Soft Skills: Design Thinking, Graphic Facilitation
- Business expertise: Campus 4 You
Podcast & challenge
- Learning Inspirations (podcast)
- Online solidarity challenge "Highway to Learn" that will lead to Natixis making a donation to an education charity.
Learning Days is an international and global event that will propose mostly English-speaking events and local initiatives will be organized in various Natixis offices all over the world.