Questions and Answers
1. What will I find on Natixis web site ?
- A description of Natixis businesses
- The latest news concerning Natixis
- Career information and job offers
- A section dedicated to individual shareholders
- A section dedicated to financial analysts and investors
- Access to Natixis business portal
- Answers to your questions on our activities
2. How can I contact Natixis ?
Click on the "Contacts" link in the browser bar at the top of each page.
3. What applications do I need?
You will need Acrobat Reader to view and print documents available on the site in ".pdf" format.
4. What is the address of the Bank's headquarters ?
Our headquarters address is:
- Headquarters: 30, avenue Pierre Mendès-France
- Postal address: 75013 Paris
* Tél : +33 1 58 32 30 00
5. How can I obtain the annual report ?
- You can download it from the web site in ".pdf" format
- You can send an e-mail request, by clicking on the "Contact us" link
6. How can I apply for a job with Natixis ?
Click on "CAREERS" to view our job offers. To apply for one of the positions listed, simply fill in the on-line application form.You can also submit your resume to make a speculative application.
7. What career opportunities does Natixis have to offer ?
Our diversified business base means that we offer a wide variety of career opportunities. Our teams include IT engineers, organizers, client relationship managers, sales people, accountants and back office managers, to name but a few. For more information, go to the "Our Business Lines" sub-section ("Careers" section) and review our job offers which will give you a clear picture of our current needs.