Employee Savings Schemes
Natixis Interépargne: an expert in employee benefits planning
Natixis Interépargne offers a full range of services to meet the employee benefits planning needs of companies of all sizes.
A renowned expert in employee benefits planning, Natixis Interépargne, with Natixis Intertitres, offers a comprehensive array of remuneration solutions.
The Natixis Interépargne range includes employee savings, pension savings, and employee share ownership schemes, as well as special payment vouchers and prepaid solutions. It offers an optimal response to corporate remuneration policies and makes one-to-one relationships its key concern.
A wide range of complementary solutions
Natixis Interépargne’s full range includes:
- employee savings (immediate and deferred profit-sharing, company savings plans, etc.)
- retirement savings (Perco plans)
- employee shareholding (listed and non-listed shares)
- group insurance (additional voluntary contributions, retirement compensation)
- special payment vouchers and prepaid solutions avec Natixis Intertitres (Chèque de Table®, Apetiz, CESU Domalin®, CA DO CHÈQUE, CA DO CARTE and Chèque Interservices®)
An experienced player that is also on the cutting edge of innovation
As a pioneer in employee savings and employee shareholding in France and elsewhere, Natixis Interépargne assists major companies as well as SMEs and micro-businesses.
Leader in employee savings account keeping, it has offered socially responsible savings funds since the 1980s.
It also plays a major role today in developing retirement savings in France with the market’s most comprehensive line of financial management solutions.
Natixis Interpargne in figures