2012 C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards
On February 8, Natixis handed out its first C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards. Six student initiatives received grants ranging from €2,000 to €6,000 to help bring these solidarity based projects to life.
In 2011, Natixis launched a call for solidarity-based projects with students from French grandes écoles and universities called C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards. The purpose of these awards is to encourage and reward student initiatives that are in line with Natixis’ commitments to society values, such as solidarity, equal opportunity and altruism.
To do so, two categories of prizes were created: socio-cultural and sports.
C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards: the 2012 prize list
The following six projects were rewarded on February 8:
- Tous fans de la Toscane presented by nine students of École des Mines in Saint-Étienne for organizing a trip to Toscane for children of Saint-Etienne priority neighborhoods
- Root’sn’Culture presented by six students from École Supérieure de Commerce de Grenoble for organizing a music festival to collect food for the food bank of the départment of Isère
- L’Olivier du Savoir presented by three students from Reims Management School for setting up a media library for the children of the Oued Eddahab school in Morocco
- Rêve d’enfance presented by three students from HEC Paris for organizing a cruise to Corsica for children with a serious illness
- Aviron, pourquoi pas moi ? presented by three students from ESSEC for the participation of a dozen of students of 10th and 11th grade entered in the “Une Grande Ecole, Pourquoi pas moi ?” program to an inter-university regatta
- 4L Trophy 2012 presented by three students from ESSEC for participating in the 4L Trophy in the Moroccan desert to bring school supplies to school children
Long-lasting support to sudents
Natixis received a number of high-quality projects. The motivation and involvement of these students and the richness of the projects reflect the interest of the younger generation for such an initiative and their dynamism.
The success of these first awards has prompted Natixis to renew the C.A.M.P.U.S. Awards every year.
Natixis endeavors to develop a special relationship with grandes écoles and universities. This approach is in line with the actions targeting students that are carried out throughout the year. The participation of Natixis to several forums demonstrates our determination to understand the needs of students and to show the diversity of business lines and assignments.