Natixis, a major player in the syndicated loan market
Natixis was rewarded for the quality of its syndicated loan and arranger activities in the annual voting carried out with investors, issuers and banks by the British financial weekly Euroweek.
Natixis singled out for the most improved market profile
Natixis was named “Bank with the most improved market profile” in the syndicated loan market in EMEA*, for 2011.
This award, which rewards players in loan syndication in the EMEA zone, reflects its commitment to its clients in the field of syndicated loans. It also highlights Natixis’ expertise in structuring and distribution at the European level.
*Europe, Middle East, Africa
A recognized know-how
Natixis also won several awards for its role as active MLA:
- “Deal of the Year” for all categories in the EMEA zone and “French Deal of the Year” for the Lactalis operation (financing of the Parmalat flagship acquisition by Lactalis for €7.5 billion, thus creating the new world’s leader in the milk industry);
- “Spanish Deal of the Year” for the Amadeus operation (refinancing of its debt through a financing line of €2.7 billion).
Last, Natixis also received the following awards:
- 2nd-best bank in the secondary syndicated loan market
- 2nd-best arranger of M&A loans
- 2nd-best arranger of project finance loans
- 2nd-best arranger of French loans
This range of prizes awarded by Euroweek attests to Natixis’ dynamism and know-how, both as arranger and in syndicated loans.