Natixis at the Insurance Forum
How is sustainability disrupting the (re)insurance sector?
The conference kicks off with three roundtable discussions on the themes:
- Insurance regulation is considering sustainability
- Insurers and reinsurers are embedding sustainability in their business model
- Sustainable investment
Intervention of experts including Natixis
- Orith Azoulay, Global Head of Green & Sustainable Finance
- Louis Douady, Head of Corporate & Social Responsability
- Nicolas Merigot, Global Head of Bank, Insurance & Pension solutions
- Philippe Zaouati, CEO – Mirova
The morning will be closed with Marc Vincent, Global Head of Corporate & Investment Banking.
The afternoon session will be devoted to meetings between investors and issuers.