2020 gender equality index: Natixis is progressing
Natixis supports the French government’s initiatives to promote gender equality in the workplace.
We have rolled out an ambitious gender diversity policy for the past several years, based on three key aspects:
- diversity in business lines that are traditionally more dominated by one gender;
- female representation in top roles;
- wage equality.
The senior management committee also committed to a number of key measures in the 2018/2020 strategic plan:
- recruiting equal numbers of men and women to our talent pools;
- greater female representation in leadership circles, as the senior management committee is to have 20% women, while 30% of our top leadership group and 40% of our second leader group are to be made up of women;
- quarterly update on diversity indicators.
Natixis has enhanced its scores in the gender diversity index for most entities as a result of this policy and these daily efforts across the company.
Scores out of 100 for entities in the Natixis scope in France with more than 50 staff as at December 31, 2019 are as follows*:
|Natixis Payments Solutions||94|
|Natixis Assurances (Life and casualty insurance**)||87|
|Natixis Investment Managers**||87|
|Natixis Wealth Management**||76|
Natixis is determined to continue its efforts to promote gender equality in the workplace, with a third gender equality in the workplace agreement signed with social partners for the Natixis SA scope on February 4, 2020. This agreement reiterates our commitment to wage equality from the time of recruitment, as well as to the prevention of sexist behavior in the workplace.
*In accordance with the terms of French decree No. 2019-15 of January 8, 2019, companies with more than 1,000 staff published their index on March 1, 2019, staff with between 250 and 1,000 staff published on September 1, 2019, and companies with between 50 and 250 employees must report their index by March 1, 2020 at the latest. Companies with fewer than 50 employees are not affected by this requirement.
**Economic and Social Unit (UES)