- Language version: On the top left of each page there is a link to the French or English version of the site.
- Download language for Profile of Natixis : To the right of the site language choice, a dropdown list allows you to select the language for the Profile of Natixis that can be downloaded as a PDF file.
- Transverse menu: This shows all of the links to the “Help”, “Contact us”, “Our Websites” and “Site map” pages.
- Help : This gives a description of the various browsing options for the site’s pages.
- Contact : This takes you to a form you can complete to submit questions to any of our departments.
- Our websites : This shows you a list of links to the group’s various websites.
- FAQ :This takes you to a list of the most frequently asked questions and the relevant answers.
- RSS : This page shows a list of the RSS streams generated by JCMS and available to the user. These streams are listed by theme.
- Site map : The site map provides users with an overview of the site’s structure, as well as access to the contents.
- The NATIXIS logo: This logo, located as a header on all pages can be used to return to the portal’s home page at any time.
- The main navigation menu: this consists of six headings that take you to the contents of the site. By clicking on one of these headings, a dropdown menu appears in the column on the left and shows the various subsites, with a maximum of two levels.
- Specific “Portal” home page, on this page only the left-hand menu shows the
following four options:
- Companies and Institutions
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Personal Customers
- The “Tools” tab: this is located to the right of the main navigation menu, and gives you quick access to the tools needed for reading or opening the contents of the portal (PDF plugs, streaming, etc.).
- The Breadcrumb trail: Located just under the main navigation menu, this lets you find out exactly where you are in the site, to see what page you are on and to quickly go back to the previous level.
- The contextual link: Located in the banner at the bottom of the page, this is the “Legal information” link: This page gives legal information relating to the portal in a rich text format.
- The “Top” link: For pages that contain more than 3 screens of 768 pixels high, there will be a “Top” link to make browsing the site easier.
The search engine is internal to the site. The search engine results are matches with a “text only” extraction for the pages that are the closest matches with your search. The search words are underlined in yellow within the sentences extracted to make it easier to see and determine the relevance of the document for what you want to know.
Under Windows and most browsers, activating the links is by means of a combination of the following keystrokes: ALT + shortcut key (followed by “Enter” for Internet Explorer).
Shortcut to make browsing easier :
- Key 1 to go to the Home page
- Key 0 for Accessibility
- Key x for Contact us
- Key p for Site Map
- Key y for Legal Information
Main menu shortcuts :
- Key 2 for Natixis at a glance
- Key 3 for Shareholders and Investors
- Key 4 for Human Resources
- Key 5 for News and Press
- Key 6 for Subsidiaries and Global Sites
- Key 7 for Corporate
- Key 8 for the "search" Tool
- Key 9 for "stop animation" link
Downloadable documents are all available in PDF format. Additional information on these files is also provided (format, size).
If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you can download it from the Adobe site. Or, you can convert the PDF files into the standard HTML format using the Adobe online conversion facility; to do this, copy the link address for the PDF file and paste this into the relevant field: Adobe online conversion tool.
5-Compatibility with browsers
This site uses W3C (World Wide Web Consortium) technologies. The aim of this Consortium is to draw up international recommendations for computer languages used in developing Web pages (HTML, CSS style sheets, etc.), in order to maximise the potential of the Web.
Natixis recommends using the following Web browsers for Windows: Internet Explorer 6 or above, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or above.