Natixis Investment Managers: comprehensive services
Through its presence on various international markets, Natixis Investment Managers offers both asset management and distribution.
Natixis Investment Managers includes a global distribution entity and about 30 financial and property asset management companies.
Each asset management company implements its own style of investment within the framework of group rules. The result is a wide range of investment solutions in the form of funds, dedicated products and mandates in the main asset classes (money-market, equities, real-estate, alternative, diversified investments and private equity).
Natixis Investment Managers ensures that the overall result is consistent by developing the distribution entity and the functions of financial and strategic planning.
A strong international footprint
Natixis Investment Managers is among the world’s top asset managers(1) with strong positions in Europe, mainly in France (e.g., Natixis Asset Management, AEW Europe, etc.) and the US (e.g., Loomis Sayles, Harris Associates, AEW, etc.).
Its ambitions for expansion include Europe, Asia and the Middle East and are reflected in:
- constant expansion of its management capacities through acquisitions of, or partnerships with, new companies.
- the widening in its distribution network through the opening of new offices, etc.
(1) "Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2017" ranked Natixis Investment Managers, S.A. as the 15th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management as of December 31, 2016.
Affiliates of Natixis Investment Managers
- Active Index Advisors
- AEW Capital Management
- AEW Europe
- Alliance Entreprendre
- AlphaSimplex Group
- Caspian Private Equity
- Darius Capital Partners
- Dorval Asset Management
- DNCA Investment
- Eagle Asia
- Gateway Investment Advisers
- H2O Asset Management
- Harris Associates
- Loomis, Sayles & Company
- Managed Portfolio Advisors
- McDonnell Investment Management, LLC
- Natixis Asset Management
- Naxicap Partners
- Seventure Partners
- Vaughan Nelson Investment Management
- Vega Investment Managers