Natixis Global Asset Management: comprehensive services
Through its presence on various international markets, Natixis Global Asset Management offers both asset management and distribution.
Natixis Global Asset Management includes a global distribution entity and about 30 financial and property asset management companies.
Each asset management company implements its own style of investment within the framework of group rules. The result is a wide range of investment solutions in the form of funds, dedicated products and mandates in the main asset classes (money-market, equities, real-estate, alternative, diversified investments and private equity).
Natixis Global Asset Management ensures that the overall result is consistent by developing the distribution entity and the functions of financial and strategic planning.
A strong international footprint
Natixis Global Asset Management is among the world’s top asset managers(1) with strong positions in Europe, mainly in France (e.g., Natixis Asset Management, AEW Europe, etc.) and the US (e.g., Loomis Sayles, Harris Associates, AEW, etc.).
Its ambitions for expansion include Europe, Asia and the Middle East and are reflected in:
- constant expansion of its management capacities through acquisitions of, or partnerships with, new companies.
- the widening in its distribution network through the opening of new offices, etc.
(1) Cerulli Quantitative Update: Global Markets 2016 ranked Natixis Global Asset Management, S.A. as the 16th largest asset manager in the world based on assets under management as of December 31, 2015 (870 billion dollars).
Natixis Asset Global Management: Affiliates
- Active Index Advisors
- AEW Capital Management
- AEW Europe
- Alliance Entreprendre
- AlphaSimplex Group
- Caspian Private Equity
- Darius Capital Partners
- Dorval Asset Management
- DNCA Investment
- Eagle Asia
- Gateway Investment Advisers
- H2O Asset Management
- Harris Associates
- IDFC Asset Management
- Loomis, Sayles & Company
- Managed Portfolio Advisors
- McDonnell Investment Management, LLC
- Natixis Asset Management
- Naxicap Partners
- Seventure Partners
- Vaughan Nelson Investment Management
- Vega Investment Managers