Corporate & Investment Banking
Expertise to serve our clients
Corporate and Investment Banking advises and assists companies, institutional investors, insurers, banks and public-sector organizations.
Areas of expertise
- Advisory: M&A, primary equity, capital & rating advisory
- Financing: vanilla and structured
- Capital markets: equities, fixed income, credit, forex and commodities
- Global Transaction Banking: trade finance, cash management, liquidity management and correspondent banking
- Research: economic, credit, equity and quantitative
The Bank leverages the expertise and highly technical skills of its teams, and provides industry-recognized research to build innovative and mix-and-matchable solutions.
An international footprint
Corporate and Investment Banking is present on the main financial markets via three international platforms: Americas, Asia-Pacific, and EMEA (Europe, Middle East, Africa).
Coverage: a driving force dedicated to clients
Corporate and Investment Banking’s coverage teams work closely with all the Bank’s businesses to advise and offer clients the solutions best suited to their specific needs. These dedicated teams work closely with clients on a long-term basis, leveraging their strong local and international presence.