You are currently connected to the “www.natixis.com” website. This site is the exclusive property of NATIXIS
- NATIXIS – Joint-stock company established under French law, with a share capital of € 5,019,776,380.80, registered in Paris under no. 542 044 524
- Registered office: 30, avenue Pierre Mendès-France - 75013 Paris
- Tel.: +33 1 58 32 30 00
- Registration at the Trade and Companies Registry of Paris under n°542 044 524
- Intra-Community Code - VAT Registration number: FR73542044524
- Approval: Natixis is a credit institution authorized in France by ACPR - Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution - 61, rue Taitbout 75436 Paris cedex 09.
- Natixis’ banking and financial activities fall under the French Monetary and Financial Code.
- Contact : Contact form
- A member of FBF - Fédération Bancaire Française, the professional organization that represents all banks operating in France.
- Head of publications: Laurent Mignon
- Chief editor: Elisabeth de Gaulle
- Company ownership: At July 31, 2015, Natixis was 71.20%-owned by BPCE
- Host: Natixis Altaïr IT Shared Services, 4 rue Charles Gounod, 77185 LOGNES. Tel. +33 1 58 19 11 00
- Reserved domain name: www.natixis.com is a domain name registered by NATIXIS (SIREN number: 542044524 / APE number: 6492Z) on October 20, 2006 with France Télécom.
- Pictures: Fabrice Vallon, Shutterstocks.com, DR
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of this site is to provide information about NATIXIS. Visits to the site are governed by the applicable regulations and these conditions of use.
2. Disclaimer concerning the products and services presented on the site
No information published on this site constitutes or should be construed as constituting an offer by NATIXIS to sell any banking, insurance or other services, or an offer or the solicitation of an offer to purchase or sell securities or any other investment products. The site content – consisting of presentations of the products, services, research and analyses developed and produced by NATIXIS – is provided for information only. Users are advised to check the information and to use it only for appropriate purposes. NATIXIS has no responsibility for any use made of the information presented on the site. Any person wishing to purchase one of the products or services presented on this site should contact the department concerned to check the availability of the product or service in question, the applicable price and other contractual terms.
The sale of the products and services presented on this site may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain potential buyers or in certain countries. None of the products or services presented on this site will be supplied by NATIXIS to any potential buyer in breach of the laws of the potential buyer's country of origin or any other country whose laws apply to the potential buyer. Visitors should check that they are authorized to visit this site under the laws of the country where the connection is established.
NATIXIS makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on the site is correct and up to date. The content of the site may be corrected at any time, without notice. NATIXIS cannot and does not guarantee that the information provided is complete and that it has not been altered by a hacker or due to a virus. NATIXIS accepts no responsibility for any errors or omissions in the information provided.
Access to this website is based on current service levels and NATIXIS has no responsibility for any transmission problems or for any network breakdowns.
NATIXIS does not give any explicit or implicit guarantee concerning the website. In particular, NATIXIS does not guarantee that this website meets or will meet the current or future needs of visitors, that uninterrupted access to the site will be maintained, that the information presented on the site is relevant, reliable and free of errors, or that any results obtained by using this website are accurate and reliable.
NATIXIS does not guarantee the quality and/or the legality of any content not created by NATIXIS and will not accept any liability for any claims, lawsuits or appeals initiated by any third party on the grounds of the third party's exclusive rights over said content and/or its use or on any other grounds.
No verbal and/or written advice or information and no video advice or information obtained from this website shall give rise to any guarantees or liability except as explicitly mentioned.
The website may include or third parties may add links to other websites or other Internet sources. NATIXIS has no control over these sites and external sources and, accordingly, cannot be held responsible for making available these sites and external sources, or for the content, fairness, current nature, quality, completeness, relevance or legality of any advertisements, products, service or other material available on or from these sites or external sources. Visitors to the site acknowledge that NATIXIS cannot be held liable for any proven or alleged, direct or consequential losses arising from the use of or reliance on the content of these sites or external sources, or any goods or services available on these sites or from these external sources, viewed on screen or obtained by e-mail or by any other method. The confidentiality and integrity of information on the Internet are not guaranteed. Any electronic messages sent by users of the site may be intercepted and/or altered. NATIXIS shall have no responsibility for any messages that are intercepted and/or altered.
NATIXIS believes that all the sites mentioned on this website, directly or in the form of a hypertext link, belong to companies that are honest and ethical. However, NATIXIS has no ties with the majority of the companies concerned and no investigations into these companies have been performed. The information presented on this site has been obtained from sources that are considered reliable and every effort has been made to ensure that the information is correct. Despite these precautions, NATIXIS cannot be held responsible for the accuracy of this information. Each user has full and sole responsibility for the use made of all or some of the information presented on this site.
The price of the Natixis share as it is indicated on the homepage and any other data indicated on the Natixis share price page may not be reproduced or used in any form or by any means.
- We may collect information about you when you view or send messages, and when you respond to job offers. It will be used solely by Natixis and will in no event be made available to a third party. Your details will be used solely to better inform you and, where applicable, to send you the information that you would like to receive.
- This information will be collected only after we have received your agreement (via registration or login). It will be kept for a period of one year maximum, and will then be automatically destroyed.
- In pursuance of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act of January 6, 1978 (Act no. 78-17), you have the right to access and correct your personal information, which you may exercise by writing to the Communications department at NATIXIS’ registered office. You can also, if justified, oppose the processing of your personal data.
- Besides, users of this site must comply with the provisions of the Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act. They may not collect, capture, deform or use information accessed on the site or carry out any other action that would be likely to breach any individual's right to privacy or impair any individual's reputation.
By browsing the http://www.natixis.com website, one or more cookies may be stored on your computer, cellphone or tablet. This section helps you better understand how cookies work and how to set your internet browsers to manage them well.
1 - Definitions
What is a Cookie? A cookie is a small text file stored on the hard drive of your computer when you visit a website or view an ad. Cookies are managed by your browser. They are designed to collect information about your visits to websites or to offer you customized and tailored services, but cannot read data off your hard drive, install a virus or steal your personal information.
Different potential issuers
Third-party cookies: these cookies are those placed by third companies, such as service providers or partners. For example:
- A web page can contain components stored on other domain servers (images or other embedded contents: YouTube videos, Flickr slideshows, etc.). These websites can place their own cookies when retrieving these external components during browsing.
- A website can use the services of a third company to analyze its audience. The company then defines its own cookie to perform this service.
- A website can also use a third-party advertising network to disseminate ads. No advertising service is used by the http://www.natixis.com website.
2 – The different types of cookies used on http://www.natixis.com
Different types of cookies are used on the http://www.natixis.com site, with each different purposes. Cookies sent from our website are not intended to identify visitors to the website.
http://www.natixis.com undertakes to use the information derived from these cookies only for its operation or for statistical analysis, especially to estimate the traffic on http://www.natixis.com in order to better serve you. Under no circumstances are cookies designed to use personal information of visitors to the http://www.natixis.com website.
Strictly necessary cookies or cookies that improve your browsing experience: these cookies are needed for the operation of the website and are placed by http://www.natixis.com. They enable you to use the main features of the http://www.natixis.com website (e.g. session cookies or language preference cookies). They record information about your browsing on the website using the computer on which the cookie is stored and are not kept for more than one month.
Cookies essential for the use of the http://www.natixis.com website:
Cookies related to external components: external components that may set cookies are for example: Youtube, cnn.com and edition.cnn.com. We invite you to view the cookies policy of the websites concerned.
Audience measurement cookies: these cookies are stored for statistical purposes. In particular, we measure the number of page views, the number of visits and visitor activity on the website and the number of times visitors return to our website using AT Internet® solutions. These cookies are not stored for more than 13 months.
"Audience measurement cookies" of the http://www.natixis.com website (stored by xiti.com):
3 – Managing cookies
Most browsers allow you to accept or reject all cookies or to accept only certain types of cookies or ask you each time a website wants to store a cookie, and also allow you to delete cookies stored on your computer.
To manage cookies in the way that best meets your needs, we invite you to change your browser settings based on its configuration to control or prevent cookies from being stored:
Tools Menu > Internet Options > Confidentiality
Safari Menu > Preferences > Confidentiality
Chrome Menu (tools) > Settings > Display advanced settings > Confidentiality > Content settings > Cookies
Tools menu > Options > Privacy > History > Cookies
Préférences > Advanced > Cookies
More information on Cookies: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
5. Intellectual property - Copyright
This website is protected in France by the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle and outside France by international copyright conventions. Reproduction of all or part of this site, by any method or process, is not permitted without the formal authorization of the editor. Any person found guilty of a breach of copyright may be sentenced to a three-year term of imprisonment and fined up to €300,000 (art. L 335-2 of the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle).
The trademarks and brand names referred to on the site are the property of and have been registered by NATIXIS. Reproduction or imitation of all or part of any trademarks, brand names and/or logos is not permitted, except with the formal prior consent of NATIXIS (art. L 713-2 and L 713-3 of the Code de la Propriété Intellectuelle). The same applies to databases, if any are contained in the website, which are protected by the Database Protection Act of July 1, 1998. Breach of copyright constitutes forgery and civil or criminal proceedings may be initiated.
6. Hypertext links and viruses
NATIXIS has no responsibility for any hypertext links to other websites contained in this site.
Visitors to and users of the NATIXIS website may not install a hypertext link to this site without the formal prior consent of NATIXIS.
Users are responsible for taking the necessary precautions to ensure that the site selected does not contain any viruses or parasites. Under no circumstances may NATIXIS be held responsible for any direct or consequential losses arising from the use of its website or any other sites accessed by a hypertext link.
7. Applicants’ selection
NATIXIS does not offer any guarantee that applicants who respond to a job offer posted on the NATIXIS website will be selected for the position, even if they have the required qualifications and experience. Applicants who are considered for a position will be contacted by NATIXIS in order to arrange an interview with the persons responsible for recruitment. Applicants will not be recruited until they have successfully gone through all stages of the recruitment process laid down in NATIXIS' internal procedures.
The NATIXIS website is updated at regular intervals but it is not possible to guarantee that each and every one of the positions posted on the site has not been filled. The submission of a job application and any subsequent exchange of letters or e-mails do not constitute and should not be construed as constituting the establishment of a contractual relationship between the applicant and NATIXIS, unless otherwise specified. The terms and conditions of employment of any applicant who accepts a position offered by NATIXIS will be set out in a contract of employment governed by the laws of the country in which the employer entity is located. NATIXIS will have no responsibility whatsoever in the event that any position is no longer available or an applicant is not selected.
Replies to speculative applications and to job offers will be sent to the e-mail address supplied by the applicant, where applicable. If no e-mail address is supplied, the reply will be sent to the applicant's postal address. The supply of an e-mail address to receive a reply to a job application is the sole responsibility of the applicant concerned. NATIXIS shall accept no responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality of the e-mail address – especially an applicant's e-mail address at his or her place of work – allowing other parties to read the reply.